Rentals - Beekeeper - Printed Baby Backdrops - 5 by 6 feet
Rs. 650.00 Inclusive of all tax
This product is currently sold out.
High-quality matte printed backdrops for child/newborn/maternity photography.
HOW ARE THEY MADE?
Each backdrop is a reproduction of a piece of art from our veteran backdrop artists team in the form of print on canvas. The print is of high quality, 100 percent matte. The material used is a kind of canvas.
We had always printed our lovely designs on high-quality canvas materials to help our customers produce vibrant photographs. Lately, we have started printing our backdrop designs on poly materials keeping in mind the budget-oriented photographers. The poly material, however, is not on par in quality with the canvas material but is very budget-friendly, involves easy maintenance, and easy to store and carry wherever you travel.
WHEN CAN I GET MY ORDER?
We start printing Backdrops on your order placement, while we have a few of them ready to be shipped. It takes 2 days to print the backdrop from the date of order placement. We will update you via email in case there is going to be a delay.
HOW DO I STORE THEM?
1. Canvas backdrops need to be rolled and stored in PVC pipes or tubes that we ship in.
2. Poly backdrops can be folded and stored. Poly material generally creases in which case you can give it a quick iron to regain its original look.
HOW DO I CARE FOR THEM?
1. When used as floor-drop, kindly wear socks to avoid stains and specks of dirt.
2. When used as a backdrop, please hang them on a backdrop stand with clips. Do not wash them or fold them. Always roll and store them.
3. In case of wrinkles, tightly roll them and store overnight. It should be fine the next day.
4. In case of any dirt or stains, GENTLY wipe them with damp cloth, do not rub them hard. Strictly no washing or soap liquids to be us
5. Poly materials involve easy maintenance, unlike canvas materials, where you can easily wash and hang them. You can also iron them like how you handle your fabrics.
Madras Prop Store , Riographics